Monday, June 15, 2009

Zac Update

Hey, I know it has been awhile. So, Zac has is definitely going into the military (if he doesn't mess things up). He has submitted his papers, and referrals (who have been called). He was supposed to have an interview last Monday, but missed it. I won't go into why, but we were unimpressed. They called to rebook, and he will not miss the next one. He is going through an interesting/infuriating phase right now, and both his mother and I feel September cannot come soon enough. That being said he signed on with the air force, and his preferences are MP, Search and Rescue or Airplane Mechanic. I am not sure how, but I have become his enemy again. This being said, we are just waiting for September, when we know someone else is helping to mould him into a man.

No comments: