Friday, January 5, 2007

YEAH!!!!!!

I know I am WAY over due to write, but it has been crazy around here. Most of you know we were looking into a house earlier this month. Our offer was accepted, and then the stress of finding financing began. Our Dealine was 11:59 pm yesterday, but really 4:00 pm yesterday as the bank is the seller (apparently they go home then, too). We got the call yesterday at 3:00pm that the broker had found us the money. On January 19, 2007, we will be taking possesion of a 150 year old stone house. The work just begins then, as we have to put a kitchen in before we can live there (it was completely gutted). That is alright though, because Ontario Law requires us to give Two months notice to our Landlord. I will post pictures when I get some.

1 comment:

Two Mittens said...

Congrats! I hope it all goes well.