Sunday, January 18, 2009

Home at last

We just got in from visiting family in Kitchener. What a crazy drive home. It snowed all the way home, the plows were out and oh so slow. It took us two hours longer than normal. We did enjoy our time there though. I had an opportunity to get together with the ladies involved with reenacting the Revolutionary War, and learn about the requirements for those costumes. The helped me with patterns, and I am starting to get an idea of fabrics and patterns. It also takes a bit, because their ideas on matching colours and patterns differed greatly from ours today. While I was learning (and planning), the boys went skiing at a nearby hill with a brother and cousin. We also managed to get to the temple while in the area. Before we really got on the road to go on Friday, I had to drop some stuff off in Kingston. I took the opportunity to go to best buy, and bought a camera. I did take one picture, but I still have to load the cd on the computer to read the manual. I will get around to that this week, so I can start taking pics again. Well, I am tired of sitting, so we'll chat later.

1 comment:

Proud Granny said...

So glad you had a good time and thankful you travelled safely!