Saturday, April 24, 2010

Special boy!

Today I deal with many emotions. I find myself weepy this evening. My thoughts are on a very special boy who crossed our paths for just a few short days 13 years ago. I sit here with my bunny, so glad that I was able to help him find the family the Lord wanted him to go to. I do not regret my decision, I know it was best, but there are some days he is more strongly on my mind.

I thought it was fitting that the Relief Society had planned a district service project. We spent the day making baby bundles for the Humanitarian Center to send to places like Haiti. Our goal was to complete 100. I think we actually finished 70, with various branches taking parts of projects home to finish. It was wonderful to feel the love pouring out from the women in that room.

No comments: