Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trials and blessings

So I recently wrote about how blessed I was to have such wonderful friends in my life. They really are the best. We pushed ourselves crazily hard, and managed to finish the order I had. The coats were delivered, and payment was received. I also had another order in the middle of all this, that had me pushing to dress 9 musicians. As I have been taking a break for a few days (my machine is in for servicing and my house desperately needed cleaning), I have found other struggles. I developed an abscess tooth over the weekend. I was nearly in tears as I wondered how I could possibly pay for this when I received word that the money for the musician coats came in. John's business has been slowing greatly, and I have found that I am being blessed with the ability to earn enough to make up the difference. It looks like we are in for a bit of a roller coaster as John transitions from being self employed, to working for someone else. The Lord is opening doors and providing a way to take care of ourselves as we make the transition. Now I have to keep myself organized, and keep moving forward on the orders still waiting for me.

1 comment:

tractor-grandpa said...

When you are doing what is right and what you have promised to do, the Lord has no choice but to honour his promise to you. Keep up the good work and example