Sunday, January 24, 2010

Adventure

So this week has been somewhat better. I seem to be finished with kidney stones for the time being, so that is a good thing. We went for a quick trip down Toronto way. We left on Friday, hoping to make a temple session. Unfortunately I had a caliper seize on my car, and we had to stop to get it fixed. We waited a couple of hours, and left $300 poorer, but at least we had caught it before someone got hurt. John and I got up early and managed to take in a session Saturday morning, while Kierstan and Parker hung out with their cousins. John and Parker and Jason and his kids all went skiing in the afternoon. I decided that we needed to come home that night, so that I could be here for RS, so It was a late night for us. We really enjoyed our trip , even with the adventure of the brakes.

1 comment:

Proud Granny said...

We are finally getting our car back!! It's been a month and 4 days since it died - Christmas Eve, no less. And the cost went from $200 to $1200, but at least we have it back. Cars can be such a pain.

Glad things are going well with your RS so far.

Love ya!